Friday, September 23, 2011

Has anyone solved this part yet?

I know I can't be alone in this part of the mystery, but no one has been able to offer a real solution for this. Can anyone help me please?

The day begins with a normal blood sugar reading, in range, no oddities like sleeping past 6:30 am or anything that I can identify. I have a normal breakfast and normal activity. Sometime during the morning, or even sometimes the afternoon I go low, like into the 40s. I correct, but with minimal results. I may go up to the 50s or low 60s, but no higher than that. Further correction and I get into the 80s. An hour or so passes and I am low again. Again, I correct with similar results. Meal time hits and I eat a regular meal with a normal bolus, but corrected for whatever reading I have at the time (usually in the 70s). Within an hour or so I am low again. This pattern continues for anywhere from 12 to 30 hours and then I am hit with a reading in the 200s.

How does anyone plan for this? What causes this? Is there anyway to guess when the lows will end and that high will hit?

No comments:

Post a Comment